Payment and security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Standing out at any events, street fairs or food markets is easier than ever with the E-Z UP® Vantage™ shelter. Upgraded with new cool grey components that combine style with extra strength and support for multiple uses makes this shelter especially enticing for recreational marketers. For extra attention, add full bleed, photo quality digital graphics to reinforce your message and leave a lasting professional impression! E-Z UP® Railskirts and ProFlag™ Accessories can be easily attached directly to the shelter frame for an upgraded instant visual impact.
- Pull Pin Slider for E-Z Quick Lock and Release
- E-Z Glide Truss Washers Allow for Increased Stability
- High Strength End Cap for Greater Durability
- 10’ x 10’ or 10' x 20' Instant Shelter® with High-Strength Steel Frame
- Meets CPAI-84 and NFPA-701 Fire Resistant Requirements
- Optional Printed Graphics available. Choose from Simple 1 Color Print to Full-Bleed Digital Images
- Attachment Points for Custom Railskirts and ProFlag™ Accessories
- Includes Convenient Roller Bag and Stakes
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - All E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® purchases come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, E-Z UP will make it right, whether it is a custom or stock product.
E-Z UP Experience - Free Replacement Parts - E-Z UP® provides free replacement parts for the first year of all professional model instant shelters. Simply provide your original purchase receipt and E-Z UP will handle the rest.
E-Z UP Experience - Free Artwork Prep Services - E-Z UP's award-winning custom printing services start with quality images. They offer one hour of free artwork preparation to transform raw images into high-quality vector artwork ready for print. They also provide updated vector image files as part of the purchase.
E-Z UP Experience - Free Unlimited Proofs - E-Z UP provides and updates custom product proofs until the customer is completely satisfied with the look, feel, and design. This ensures that customers are happy with their custom printed products before they are produced.